It’s widely know that we’re one of the more expensive shops when it comes to piercing in this state, and this is a little photo showing exactly why that is.
The piece of jewelry on the left is a fantastic internally threaded titanium navel curve with prong set Swarovski gems from a company called Industrial Strength. And on the right is a piece we removed from a client who had hers pierced in a shop nearby.
As you can see, our piece has a much better polish which allows for faster and easier healing. Not to mention the over all quality and look of the piece is much much nicer. We make sure we are putting the highest quality of jewelry in our clients, because we care! And thus, it cost’s us more money to get that jewelry.
It’s your body, treat it right!
- chroniclesofamadman likes this
- holleighann likes this
- vegancajun reblogged this from wingnuttattoo
- vegancajun likes this
- chiaribrain reblogged this from pincussion
- chiaribrain likes this
- frankie-elf-blood reblogged this from pincussion
- efixroy likes this
- itsnotanaddiction likes this
- itsnotanaddiction reblogged this from pincussion and added:
- klorovodicna reblogged this from pincussion
- tatt00ed-mermaidbarbie likes this
- tylakendra said: Wish there were more reputable guys like yourselves up here in CT!
- flannelcrouton likes this
- connor-phillipsss likes this
- rats-in-the-walls likes this
- wingnuttattoo reblogged this from pincussion
- wingnuttattoo likes this
- missmassacre666 likes this
- musicandmods likes this
- pincussion posted this